Gree Products SA(Pty) Ltd, an air conditioning company established and appointed Gree sole distributor
in Southern Africa in 2004, is owned by a black South African Female. Our company is proud to be
associated with a world brand and the number one manufacturer of air conditioners that will contribute
positively towards the South African Market.
Gree is the “Master of Core Technology for Cleaner Sky and Greener Earth”. One (1) in every three (3)
worldwide air conditioners is manufactured by Gree and rated Global No1 air conditioning
manufacturer. Gree has nine (9) production bases and its current air conditioning annual capacity is
60,000,000 sets of Residential (RAC) and 5,500,000 sets of Commercial (CAC). Gree has been rated by
Forbes as Top 385 Global best company amongst 2000 companies above all other aircon competitors.
Gree Products are amongst the most technically advanced, ecient and environmentally
friendly on the market today.
Gree Products SA Pty (Ltd), have appointed well established
companies as distributors in the following Provinces:
– Kwa Zulu Natal; Head Oce Durban
– Free State/Northern Cape: Head Oce Bloemfontein
– Western Cape/ Eastern Cape: Head Oce Cape Town
– Mpumalanga: Head Oce Nelspruit
– Northwest : Head Oce Rusternburg
– Limpopo: Head OcePolokwane
– Swaziland; Head Oce Matsapha
– Eurocool; Head Oce Johannesburg
– Cold Air Technologies; Head Oce Windhoek, Namibia
Gree SA ( Pty) Ltd Gold award 2015
Gree Air Conditioning Vision
– To become a leading supplier of air conditioning equipment’s in Southern Africa.
– To behave ethically and morally in all business transactions
– To provide ecient and quality service to all our clients
Gree Air Conditioning Mission
– We are committed to exceeding customer expectations by supplying technically advanced
products as well as providing innovative solutions for our clients in Southern Africa
– We are committed to be a supplier of choice, who provides reliable and secure service
– We are committed to obtained 10% market share in the next ve years.
– We are committed to support historically disadvantaged air conditioning businesses.
– We are committed to employ locally qualied personnel especially women and empower
them with relevant and required training.
World Class Air Conditioners
GREE Air Conditioners Technical in part of GREE AIRCON Southern Africa and responsible for commercial projects,
pride ourselves in providing world class quality commercial and industrial equipment to suit every
thermal transfer application with after sales service provided by highly qualied service engineers
to ensure years of trouble free operation.
Assisting with technical design during project initiation, equipment selection, on-site quality
assurance during installation, commissioning and plant hand-over, building lasting relationships
with our clients.
With maintenance contracts on oer to support sustainability of equipment performance,
reliability and peace of mind for current and new system installations, custom made to suit your